Wednesday 12 October 2011

Molten Brown warming eucalyptus & ginger body scrub

"Enliven the whole body with this stimulating blend of pure Eucalyptus oil, root ginger and exfoliating sea salts. This powerful pick-me-up boosts the circulation, eases winter chills, gives a tingly clean feeling and reveals a clearer, brighter skin tone."


Until recently, i had never been big in to body scrubs or bothered much with bath stuff, unlike my dear old mother who seems to stash an absoloute trolley full of them in her wardrobe. However, this scrub had been sitting on the window in the bathroom along with a few other Molten Brown things of my mams for a little while now, curiosity got the better of me and i decided to have a smell, and let me tell you! If you feel like you're all groggy and sleepy on a morning have one whiff off this and you'll be good to go. If you can get past the whole, anitsepticy cleaning product smell (im making it sound like it smells awful) then its really quite refreshing!

The next time i had a bath i decided to give it a go, i found that you have to give it quite a stir if it hasnt been used for a day or two because it seems to settle so that salt drops and liquid just sits on top. It really felt like i was doing my skin some good using it! You can really feel the salt exfoliating your skin, some of the peices of salt are quite chunky, i can understand how the smell would be a little overpowering for some people but it didnt bother me too much.


After rinsing it off and drying off, my skin felt instantly smoother, and the smell stays on your skin for a little while afterwards, its not as strong as it was smelling it straight out of the tub, just a really nice, clean, refreshing smell. Eucalyptus apparently has antiseptic and anti-viral qualities too, so its not just another nice smelling bath product, but also healing i suppose you would say! Im not so sure i would rush out to drop a huge £30 on a body scrub, but i wouldnt mind it as a gift as its an overall winner for me!

Love, Hol xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the lovely comments you all leave me. I read every single one, they really make my day. If you want a more direct answer to a question you should follow my twitter - @glittertilly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...