Monday 5 December 2011

Nail polish picks for a cold and frosty winter :)

Photobucket

I dont know about you but i love my winter nail polishes glittery, metallic, and with a lot of baby pinks and blues, think of when you look at snow and how much it sparkles when the sun shines on it! Of course you have your more tradiotional berry tones and deep greens but i think i might restrict those for xmas day, and in all honesty, i always get sick of seeing any shade of red nail varnish, and i'm not a fan of green nail varnish, except from Barry M's minty green colour!

Now, i know two of these nail varnishes have been blogged about in a previous post but they're two of my favourite, especially for winter, so i had to include them again!

Photobucket

Firstly, Mac's 'uncondtionally fabulous', A perfect winter glitter nail varnish which when looked closely at has circles of glitter which shine a mixture of blues, greens, and very light pinks. Next, Barry M's 'Blue moon', a lovely icy blue colour.

Photobucket

One the left another Barry M varnish, 'Pink iridescent', the glitter in this polish shines very similar to the mac one, making it another sparkly winter polish! Lastly, a Topshop varnish, I really like the forumaly of this, it can be a tiny bit streaky, but personally, it is one of my favourites! You cant go wrong with a silver metalic polish at christmas time!

What are your favourite colours to wear throughout winter?
Love, Hol xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love Macs uncondtionally fabulous it's just a shame it's always sold out everywhere :(. I adore wearing navy nails during the winter season I also love a bit of bling on the ring fingers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that Unconditionally Fabulous would look stunning over Blue Moon :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to stop being lazy and buy pink iridescent haha! Lovely choices x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always find that my blue moon is so streaky and takes about 4 coats, because of this it takes like 30 minutes to dry by which time ive already smudged them to death. I so regret buying it :(

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All 4 of these are just beautiful and so perfect for winter! I have Blue Moon and Pink Iridescent in my collection but now have my eye on Unconditionally Fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm becoming more taken with that pink iridescent every time I see it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink iridescent is lovely! And regarding blue moon, unfortunately the formula isnt great, but i love the colour so much i'm just extremely patient with it, and make sure i paint my nails when i have time to sit around and not do anything that might smudge it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the lovely comments you all leave me. I read every single one, they really make my day. If you want a more direct answer to a question you should follow my twitter - @glittertilly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...