Saturday 3 December 2011

Malteser themed cake..

I've been dying to upload this cake to my facebook page but since the lady hasn't been to pick it up yet i didn't want to risk the girl who its for seeing it, but i think i can stick with my blog because only a few people i know from around here follow it. I had so much fun making this cake, i think it's my favourite one i've ever made, EVER!

Photobucket
Photobucket

A short and sweet post, I hope you love reading about my little baking adventures as much as i love posting about them!
Love, Hol xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is one of the best cakes I've seen (being a massive Malteser addict doesn't help) but wow I need one of these in my life! It's so much fun and looks so yummy. Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks amazing! I really want to get into cake making but don't know where to start! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty cake, I love Maltesers! I wish I could make a proper cake with icing and decorations.

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks lovely! The malteasers are a great idea :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that cake xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the lovely comments you all leave me. I read every single one, they really make my day. If you want a more direct answer to a question you should follow my twitter - @glittertilly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...