Friday 16 December 2011

Simple festive cupcakes :)

Just thought i would share with you some very simple xmas cupcakes i made today for my mam to take in to work! Vanilla and chocolate with some Holly and snowflakes! In case you're wondering, the Holly is made from Beau florist paste, and the berries were just iced on. The snowflakes are just fondant as i didn't have any white florist paste, i prefer to use that to make shapes etc. as it dries harder, instead i had floppy snowflakes :( Both the Holly and the snowflake were made using plungers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If anybody is trying their hand at baking and they have any questions i would love to try help answer them! I am by no means professional just self taught :) After a year or two of baking i've picked up quite a lot so would love to help :)

I am so looking forward to Christmas!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!
Love, Hol xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow they look so good! your really talented, I want one now haha! Really silly question but how long do you bake them for? I find I either burn mine or don't bake them for long enough. I have been meaning to find this out for so long!

    Oh and I also just posted my first blog post.. scary! I was wondering if you would be so kind as to check it out and maybe give me some tips if you have time?

    www.handbagfullofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I wish I could do this, they look so good! :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no way i could make my cupcakes look that cute :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments! And Carmen if you want to check out my recipe in an earlier post, it explains it all there, but i usually bake them at 150 degrees for between maybe 22 and 27 minutes?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. just looked at your earlier recipe and I am rushing out to buy stuff first thing tomorrow and hopefully can make yummy cupcakes! thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the lovely comments you all leave me. I read every single one, they really make my day. If you want a more direct answer to a question you should follow my twitter - @glittertilly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...