Tuesday 20 December 2011

LLYMLRS shell stone rings lucky dip!

I've always seen a lot of my freinds loading up these 'shell stone' rings on their fingers, and to be honest, I always despised them! I thought they looked like soemthing you would buy from Past Times or something! Since reading a lot more blogs and having a little go at blogging myself, obviously, I followed Lily's blog, and after seeing her working these rings in a ton of her photos, they've since grown on me!

A couple of days ago I stressed, one of my freinds told me she needed to drop off my christmas present. Christmas present?! I did't even know we were doing bloody christmas presents! So I got home and had a little look on twitter and saw that Lily had a code for 15 percent discount off her 5 ring lucky dip! I bought one set, then caved and bought another for myself. I decided if anybody else wanted to surprise me with a christmas present I had ten rings to give away if I really had to!

Safe to say I'm in love with them now! I only ordered these on Sunday and they came today, which if you're reading in the future is Tuesday! They're adjustable sizes too so should fit everyone. I suppose it's always a gamble when you buy something 'lucky dip' style but I'm pretty pleased with the ones I got given!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think these rings make any outfit look effortlessly stylish and won't hesitate to buy another set in the future!

You can buy these rings here.

Love, Hol xxx

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, I've been dancing around purchasing some lucky dips rings from Lily for a couple of weeks now but I think I will wait unti lafter Christmas... I especially love the ones with the turquoise stones :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three of Lily's rings and I want more! Tempted to get the 5 lucky dip ones, and maybe a few extras hehe!
    xxx

    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the lovely comments you all leave me. I read every single one, they really make my day. If you want a more direct answer to a question you should follow my twitter - @glittertilly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...