Wednesday 7 December 2011

Dainty Roses - YSL arty oval ring for cheap!

Photobucket

Recently i've been exploring those wonderful little online jewellery stores! They're usually a whole lot cheaper than what you would find in the shops and you can occasionally find little bits and peices you usually don't find anywhere else! I actually picked a few that i found to order some bits and peices from so i could do a little write up on them as i really love coming across little gems like these.

 The Dainty Roses twitter was recommended to me on twitter, and as soon as i saw that it was an online shop i had to have a look. Now I'm not sure about you lot but I LOVE my rings, and I've had my eye on the YSL arty oval ring for a while now, they're absoloutly gorgeous, I've seen a ton of celebs wearing them, everyone from Alexa Chung to Kim Kardashian! They would set you back £165 but I'm a sucker for designer rings so i will probably save up for one at some point, so you can imagine how excited i got when i saw that Dainty Roses was selling a replica of them for £8.50! There isn't as bigger colour range on DR as there is on YSL but when you can have a ring that looks the part of a £165 ring, wether you buy it or not is a no brainer really!

I actually only ordered this ring on Sunday night, it's now only Tuesday morning and I'm already wearing it! So as you can see it came super quick, the lovely person who runs the DR twitter was lovely enough to reply to me when i tweeted her, and it came personally packaged the cutest way ever complete with a little badge :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What do you all think?! Gorgeous isn't it?! I can safely say it is my new favourite ring! If you wish to visit the Dainty Roses store, click here. Can't wait to post about my next little online jewellery store!
Love, Hol xxx

3 comments:

  1. I really love that YSL imitation ring, it's so pretty and looks really expensive!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just recently bought two like this from ebay for about £2! still waiting for them to arrive since they're fromm honk kong so i don't know how good the quality will be yet! i was overly happy when i find a good ysl copy since the cheapest copy i'd found upto that point was still about £40! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :)

    Are these rings still available? I wasn't able to find any :(

    Alisha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the lovely comments you all leave me. I read every single one, they really make my day. If you want a more direct answer to a question you should follow my twitter - @glittertilly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...