Thursday 2 February 2012

Estee Lauder Pure Color eyeshadow - Midnight Star

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At £16.00 I find this eyeshadow pretty pricey, I always wonder if ditching the fancy packaging would knock it down a few pounds as I find this very overpriced for an eyeshadow! Don't get me wrong, I absoloutly love it and had lusted after it for a while before it was gifted to me for my birthday, but I don't think I would fork out that much money for this. I always find my single eyeshadows get neglected as I always reach for my Mac palettes, but I don't think I could bring myself to depot it since the packaging looks so expensive.

The eyeshadow itself is always something I've been complimented on if I've ever worn it out, It's a beautiful, deep midnight blue infused with tiny sparkles and when swatched, has a lovely metallic shine to it. It applys and blends well, not to mention it's very pigmented. This sort of deep blue is an absoloute staple in anyones makeup collection, for a dark intense look or a lighter smokey eye. My advice/mission: look for and find the perfect affordable dupe!

Holly x

1 comment:

  1. This looks beautiful! You should do a look of the day with this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the lovely comments you all leave me. I read every single one, they really make my day. If you want a more direct answer to a question you should follow my twitter - @glittertilly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...