Wednesday 8 February 2012

Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in Pink Blush

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Eeek, So I'm now going to try and carry on posting these close up "Lip swatch" photos, I've always wanted to do it but my stepdad's SLR battery had dissapeared off somewhere and I thought the pictures from that would be better! Does anybody else have a little wobble before they post such a close up picture?! I did! I'm going to choose not to care, nobody has perfect skin, and if it's going to help my readers pick out a nice lipstick then I don't mind!
 
Im such a Mac person when it comes to lipsticks but recently I've started looking for some more affordable ones I can carry around and not be too fussed if I end up losing them! Pink Blush is a really pretty pink colour (Perfect for valentines day!) and I would love to say it had that familiar sweet vanilla scent that Mac does but unfortunately it doesn't. It isn't scentless, but I really can't describe what on earth it smells like! If they dont taste rank on your lips, smells don't bother me all that much.
 
I would also love to say it applies like a dream (MAC!!), however there was a little bit of tugging, nothing major though,  it's just something I'm trying to avoid since my lips are looking and feeling pretty weathered lately.
 
I don't have many Rimmel lipsticks so I can't comment on how this formula compares to the others, I did find that it's easily buildable and I don't find it too drying, unlike some of those awful Barry M lip paints. Depending on wether you already own way too many lipsticks, or you're looking for a pretty new colour for Valentines day that wont break the bank, how about trying Pink Blush? :)
 
Holly x

9 comments:

  1. this looks gorgeous, as do you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks gorgeous I love Rimmel lipsticks especially the Kate Moss ones
    whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the Kate Moss liptsicks :)

      Delete
  3. I have this its gorgeous, it looks great on you and you look lovely here :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try more Rimmel now! & Thank you :)x

      Delete
  4. This is lovely shade, it looks beaut on you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to keep it in my handbag from now on! And thank you! :) x

      Delete
  5. The lipstick looks gorgeous on you :) And your lashes are sooooo long.. hehe jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the lovely comments you all leave me. I read every single one, they really make my day. If you want a more direct answer to a question you should follow my twitter - @glittertilly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...