Sunday 22 April 2012

Orly Passion Fruit




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Price: £6.25
Availability: Cheap Smells

I would describe Passion Fruit as an insanely bright neon pink, unfortunately this does not show on the photos! I'm not a major fan of the colour pink (love makeup but not a girly girl AT ALL.) but I thought it would be the perfect summer colour, and I wanted something really, really bright.

It applies pretty well but would advise two coats, the downside is I don't think it suits me! Maybe just because I really don't like pink that much, but I just don't think it suited my pale skintone. Orly are generally good quality nail varnishes and I love the rubber lid! I have a habit of letting nail polish lids slip between my fingers, and I usually make a mess.

 So if you're looking for a hot pink summer nail polish, I'd say go for Orly's Passion Fruit! However I would advise googling this colour as my pictures don't show the colour well.

Holly x

3 comments:

  1. Capturing nail polishes on camera is a pain isn't it? This looks lovely anyway, does it have a matte finish? I love matte finish nail polishes :)

    Frances xx
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your camera quality is soo good!

    captures the nail polish so well xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the lovely comments you all leave me. I read every single one, they really make my day. If you want a more direct answer to a question you should follow my twitter - @glittertilly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...