Tuesday 31 January 2012

January favourites

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sally Hansen moisturising polish remover - Since the start of January, I think I've gone through about 2 bottles of this. It's not over expensive yet it removes polish incredibly well, and leaves your nails smelling and looking lovely. Need to try out the other removers from this range.

Shockwaves ultra strong power hold hairspray - I've lost count of the amount of years I've used this hairspray now, they always seem to be on 2 for 1 in Tesco so I always pick up a few, I think I currently have about 6 of these scattered around my room!

Cross earrings -  These were gifted to me as earrings for Xmas from one of my best freinds, Rosie. It took a lot to break me out of the habit of constantly wearing pearl earrings! Now it's these half the time, pearls the rest :)

Gucci envy me - One of my most favourite perfumes. Was an Xmas present. Smell reminds me of being in Barbados and that's enough of a reason for it to be a favourite!

Mac Angel lipstick - Just the lipstick I seemed to have reached for alot this month! I hate how it doesn't look new anymore! Strangely, this lipstick has survived many nights out in my handbag without melting, win!

Mac Lets skate! paintpot - A base I have been using on my eyelids to make any eyeshadow I put over it appear more sparkly. The most requested eye product from my mam if I'm ever doing her makeup :)

What are your January favourites?

Love, Hol xxx

13 comments:

  1. love the post doll! have a lovely tuesday!
    oh! and be sure to enter yourself in my very first giveaway!

    hugs, xo
    Enter my Valentines Day Giveaway Here!! *BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to have this Gucci perfume back in my life!! Does that hairspray smell good? I hate buying them If they have that yuck 'sticky hairspray' smell. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell of hairspray and it does choke you if you spray a ton of it without moving out of the way but it's not as bad as some of them can be! Oh god hate the cheap hair spray smell!!!!! x

      Delete
  3. Love the cross earrings! xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. good post xx

    @MissLauren____
    https://twitter.com/#!/MissLauren____
    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/
    http://missslauren1.tumblr.com/
    Follow me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Sally Hansen nail polish remover, I got it for Christmas and will definitely be repurchasing it, I think it's the best one I've ever used. Would love to try that lipstick aswell, it looks like such a pretty colour :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com (Giveaway now on)
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great! I love the smell it leaves on your nails afterwords! (weird? haha) I love Mac Angel xx

      Delete
  6. Love the look of this paint pot! I can't believe I am yet to buy a paint pot! I've been loving some old school Nivea body moisturiser this month, the smell reminds me of summer :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This picture really doesn't do it justice! x

      Delete
  7. Gucci Envy Me is one of my favourite perfumes. Smells so beautiful! I want another bottle now :( Sadly MAC Angel Lipstick doesn't look good on me. Sucks! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww nooo!! I love Angel! Think I love Gucci more though x

      Delete
  8. It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our dialogue made at this place.

    Also visit my webpage esponjadelufa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the lovely comments you all leave me. I read every single one, they really make my day. If you want a more direct answer to a question you should follow my twitter - @glittertilly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...