Monday 30 January 2012

My Glossybox contents - January 2012

What was supposed to be just a one time trial of Glossybox to see if I liked the idea or not, turned out to be me not being able to cancel my order because the excitement and surprise when you open your Glossybox is just too fun! This months is the valentines edition, and even though every single Blogger on the planet will probably write about it, I'm pleased to say that I have a few different items from everybody else that I havn't seen blogged about yet! (Just a matter of time..) If you would like to see what I got, keep on reading...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What's inside my Glossybox:

  • Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner (£9.50)
  • Davines Moisturising Balm (£17.40)
  • Davines Cleansing Nectar (£18.50)
  • Fab Gentle Body Wash (£13.00)
  • Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer - Dewy Finish (£29.00)
  •  A little boiled sweet with GlossyBox written on it!
With some of the price tags attatched to this months Glossybox, I think it's definetely a very luxurious one, I love trying out new primers and the Davines products look great, I can't wait to try them out! I was a bit bummed I thought I was getting 2 Clarins products, surprisingly I didn't and Davines looks much more interesting. Unfortunately I received a pink eyeliner pencil, just the worst colour ever, and the bodywash seems perfect for me with my dry skin! All round I think my Glossybox has been great this month, now to test the products!

What did you get in your Glossybox?

Love, Hol xxx

9 comments:

  1. I wish I had signed up to Glossybox - I love the special editions that they bring out...if only the Feel Unique boxes did this too!

    You've definitely received some lovely products this month :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's still time you should sign up! Such a nice surprise every month x

      Delete
  2. Everyones writing about receiving their boxes and I haven't got mine yet :-( :-(
    I hope it will be there waiting for me when I get home!

    I must say that Glossybox is my fav out of all of them - the feel unique jan box was nice, but glossybox really is glossy and I think they do the best contents. I have sigend up to Carmine and that box should be here soon too although I fear from other reviews the contents isn't going to excite me as much as Glossy!

    Have you signed up to Boudoir Prive? That's one of two that I haven't subscribed too yet.

    So exciting.

    Lots of hugs

    Claire x

    pinkchickclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only beauty box I do is this one! I would love to subscribe to them all but I'm not sure I could afford to haha. That's such a shame yours hasn't came yet, I couldn't resist clicking on some of the earlier reviews shown on blogs, kinda wish I hadn't so it was a complete surprise when I opened mine! :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. I received mine this morning but I don't know whether to open it or not - originally didn't want it but it looks so divine! Sounds like you'll be giving yourself a right good pampering Holly!
    Em xx
    hushed-secrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Open it Emma!!! Even though I knew what some of the products were I was still excited haha, and yes I seem to have a lot od moisturiser/body wash type things!

      x

      Delete
  4. Looks like a fantastic box! I think you got the nicest selection! The Davine products look really interesting and the pink eyeliner would be great in your waterline to brighten!
    x George
    frecklie.blogspot.com - dont forget to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I could use the eyeliner for that! LOVE the Davine products x

      Delete

Thanks for all the lovely comments you all leave me. I read every single one, they really make my day. If you want a more direct answer to a question you should follow my twitter - @glittertilly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...